Saturday, January 10, 2009

Heeeeeere's Mikey!


He's here!  After 9 months baby Mikey is finally here!  He is adorable and so good natured.  We showed up and hung out for over an hour and Mikey just sat so snug in my arms!  So cute!  And great facial muscle control.  You should have seen some of the faces he was making!  Crazy!  Pickle looks wonderful (all a glow and the sleep deprivation hasn't hit her yet) and Evan was all smiles!  Good for them considering they were asked to stay in the janitors closet.

2 comments:

Angela said...

So they chose a name!

Ronda said...

Oh, how cute is he! Tell Pickle Congratulations! I'm so happy for them. Babies are such little blessings. I am now one of those Moms that wants to hold everyone elses babies. Never thought I'd be there after 6 of my own!