Sunday, February 8, 2009

Just for Fun

I saw this on a friend's blog -- and love to give and receive comments (and surprises)... SO --Here's how it works-the first 3 people to leave a comment on this post will receive, at some point during the year, a handmade gift from me. What it will be and when it will arrive is a total surprise!The catch is that you must participate as well-before you leave your comment here, write up a pay it forward post on your blog to keep the fun going. Then come back, let me know you're going to play, and sit back and anticipate the arrival of your gift! Remember that only the first 3 comments will receive a gift from me, so be quick!

5 comments:

Teo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Teo said...

Hello,

I don't really know who you are but I see that the first three comments get a handmade gift from you. I like handmade gifts. A lot. I dream about them. A lot. I'm so excited to get my handmade gift.

Thank you,

Bruce S.

Teo said...

Hi KK!

This is a fun blog. I love the pic of NayNay when there's not enough room in the wagon. I feel pretty lucky to get a handmade item from you. I am a pretty lucky guy.

Love Teo

Teo said...

Yo baby,

I was surfing the web and came across your little blog mostly by accident. Turns out it wasn't an accident at all. I've been praying for a free gift for over 12 years. You're the answer to my prayers. I know I'm gonna love the gift. Twelve years is a long time but it was worth the wait.

James "Jimmy" Dean

Unknown said...

Great, Matt is going to make 9 handmade gifts for someone, the only handmade item I recall Teo making recently was at Christmas a few years ago at KK's when he had some tootsie rolls and apparently to much egg nog. If you were there you'll know why I am staying vague.
Ha ha ha