Sunday, June 14, 2009

Graduation Day!

So my little guy just graduated from his first year of preschool.  He loved Miss Camilla and all the things she did.  The kids put on a great program where they marched around the yard, said the pledge of allegiance, and sang a few of their favorite songs.  This is a picture Naynay drew of what he wants to be when he grow up (see video below!)
So, this is him saying what he wants to be when he grows up.  Sorry, I keep forgetting that I can't turn the camera for video so you'll have to watch it on it's side.
By the end most everyone had shed a tear, except me.  Is that weird?  I was very excited for Naynay and a little worried about how I was going to fill his active life with meaningful activities like Miss Camilla did.  I guess we'll just have to take it one summer day at a time!  Good Job Naynay on a great year full of many big milestones!  I love ya, Bug!

No comments: